Bored Meeting

Bored, bugged, dont know what to do? Join the bored meeting and eradicate your boredom. All fun stuff when you have nothing else to do.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

If he made windows, I'll make doors; If he...

Being a billionare really feels nice, infact I find it nice to just have a billionare as my role model. I would never deny it was Bill Gates' success that brought me into this line. If not for he, I would have today been a doctor or some other rather boring stuff than programming. You have to admit he has been real lucky and successful, and therefore he was also determined. When I says this, i get a strong opposition that his company cheats, but in my experience its not close to what Ive heard. Here is a short profile I've collected about him,

William Gates III
49 , self made
Net Worth: $46.5 bil down
Country of citizenship: United States
Residence: Medina, WA, United States
Industry: Software
Marital Status: married , 3 children
Harvard University, Drop Out

Someone has to be real dumb to say he has not done well, or maybe you got to be jealous. One day Im confident I would meet him and reach at his heights or prolly somewhere near from where he could be seen to me.
I somehow remain fascinated by him and thats where I want to reach, it really takes a lot of knowledge to be there. He has a heart of his own, does a lot for charity. Infact his donations put other donors jaws back in place. He has been honoured many titles like the Sir, which was later changed to KBE. He has been on the forbes top for years and will continue to remain there until I grow a bit more! So I conclude

"If he made windows, I'll make doors; If he made word, I'll make the sentence"

1 Comments:

Blogger App said...

Someone beat you to doors already :-P

http://doors.ticalc.org/whatdoors.htm

and then there is DoOrS:
http://www.mif.vu.lt/~anba1548/DoOrS/

5/15/2006 8:19 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home